De socas nos pés

Dos Países Baixos para o mundo...

Volvér a casa (Lisboa or Amsterdam)

Today after i saw the Almodovar´s movie, "Volvér", i felt like someone gave me a punch in the stomach. I was officially sad about my return to Lisbon. Beeing in a different city, in Berlin, you start to understand what you are going to miss, and where you belong. Amsterdam is on my mind all the time, and some of you know why, among other things, off course. I was, am, and will be tottally in love with my Amsterdam.

Sure that i will have a nice live in Lisboa, it´s a great city, beautiful, and i can do a lot of things there with my family and friends. But Amsterdam was never only about the persons who live there, was about the city, and the way that each place talked to me.

I´m in love for Amsterdam for more than 10 years*...

*it makes exactly 10 years, in August of 1996, that i visited the city for the first time, and i felt in love for the environment, the persons (more the girls, i have to say), and the gezeligheid from the city.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

segunda-feira, 07 agosto, 2006

A primeira vez que vim a Amsterdam também foi há quase 10 anos.

Bom regresso a Lisboa e vai voltando cá.    

Posted by Blogger joana lee

» Enviar um comentário

Powered by Blogger